(NOTE: This could break your existing site if you are using this database user to access your database in your code)
- Once you are logged into the Intertune Control Panel go to the 'Web Hosting' services and click on 'List Domains'.
- Click on the domain name whose database password you are trying to update.
- Click on the 'Databases' tab.
- Click 'List Databases'.
- Click on the database name for the database you want to see the users for.
- Click on the database user you want to update the password for and enter the new and confirm password and click update.