To password protect a web folder, please follow the instructions below after logging into your Intertune control panel:
- Go to List Domains under Web Hosting.
- Click the gears icon next to the domain you want to add the password protection for.
- Click the Tools tab.
- Click Add Password Protected Directory
- In the Directory name field enter the name of the directory you wish to password protect. For example if you have a folder called 'test' underneath the public_html folder you would just need to enter the following here: test/
- In the username field enter a username you would like to use.
- In the password field enter a password you would like to use.