Whitelisting is the practice of explicitly allowing some identified entities(Whitelist a IP Address/ Email or Domain) to send mail to the source server without any blockage from Email filters.
1. Login to Intertune control Panel.
2. Go to Existing services > Email Filter.
3. Select the settings icon of the domain and then click on 'Allow' tab.
4. Under the 'Allow IP Addresses' section, you may specify the IP address or the IP address range to be whitelisted and then click on 'Add IP' (Note: IP address ranges need to use CIDR notation)
Under the 'Allow Email/Domain' section, you may specify the email address or domain to be whitelisted and then click on 'Add Email/domain'
5. Also, make sure that you add any specific comment related to the whitelisted IP/ domain.
6. You can also delete the whitelisted IP address or domain from the list mentioned below by clicking the trash icon.