1. Login to Intertune control panel.
2. Go to Existing services > Email Filter.
3. Select the settings icon of the domain and then click on 'Block' tab.
4. Under the 'Block IP Addresses' section, you may specify the IP address or range of IP address to be blacklisted and then click on 'Block IP' (Note: For blocking IP ranges you must use CIDR notation)
Under the 'Block Email/Domain' section, you may specify the email address or domain to be blacklisted and then click on 'Block Email/domain'
5. Under the actions tab, you can choose the action taken on the mails which can be either block, quarantine or tag.
6. Also, you may add any specific comment related to the Blacklisted IP address/Domain.
7. You can also delete the blacklisted IP address or domain from the list mentioned below by clicking the trash icon.