The DNS migration aspect of this transition will basically flip the switch to have your email and web site directed to the new Intertune hosting infrastructure.
How do I make this change?
Firstly, please make sure that we have asked you to take this step in the migration process before making these changes. As we have had to migrate your web site and setup your emails on our end before you should complete this step.
PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS OUR MIGRATION SPECIALISTS HAVE INSTRUCTED YOU TO DO SO
To complete the change over to our services, you must update your Domain Name Servers (DNS) within your domain registrars control panel. A domain registrar is a company where you initially went to register your domain name that is used for your web site and email. We will provide the DNS servers for your account when we communicate with you.
What are the DNS nameservers to use?
- Primary Name Server: ns.intertune.com
- Secondary Name Server: ns.intertune.io
- Tertiary Name Server: ns.intertune.net
Helpful Links with Instructions on How to Change DNS Servers at Popular Domain Registrars
- GoDaddy nameserver update instructions are here. (Video instructions available here. Starts at 25 second mark)
- Network Solutions, Web.com, or Register.com please check here to see how to update your nameservers.
- eNom.com please check here to see how to update your nameservers.
- AccountSupport.com please check here to see how to update your nameservers.
- Dotster please check here to see how to update your nameservers.