Once you have created a Sendmetric account, follow the steps below to start sending mail through our service.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account on the Intertune Control Panel.
- On the left hand side of the navigation you should see "Sendmetric" listed. Expand that and click on Add SMTP User
- Add the user and record the login information.
- Add the Sendmetric SPF record to your DNS file.
- Configure your mail server using the authentication information from steps 2-3 above to relay outbound mail to the following hostname: smtp.sendmetric.com
NOTE: If you are using Office 365 or Hosted Exchange Online please use these instructions instead:
Configure Office 365 to use Sendmetric